Students & Parents Summary
Quickly Test Your Knowledge About Privacy
0 of 5 questions completed
Take this short quiz to test what you already know about privacy in Saskatchewan schools.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Can a parent see all information about their child upon request?Correct
Yes! You got it right?Incorrect
If I’m a student, do I automatically get access to information on my file?Correct
Yes, you got it right!Incorrect
Nope. Try again!
As a parent, can I get access to my child’s counselling records?Correct
Is parental permission required to transfer student records to another board of education?Correct
Can board of education employees request and move forward with student counselling against the parents’ wishes?Correct
In this section, you’ll find information regarding:
- Collection of Personal Information FAQs;
- Access to Student Records by Boards of Education on Student Transfer FAQs;
- Social Media and Posting Information Online;
- Counselling Services FAQs;
- Video: Principles of Privacy and Access;
- Video: Tracking the Trackers; and
- Video: Beware Online “Filter Bubbles”.
If you want more detailed information, check out the following pages in the Central Administration section of the website: